Wednesday, September 28, 2011

In the Middle

About time I updated this thing....
I know, I have really been slacking on the whole blogging thing, but in my defense I have been extremely busy, with life. All I do is go to school, study, eat, and sleep. What would I like to do? Go to school, occasionally study, and frequently come home and down Margaritas! Now that would be the life! I really haven't had anything to write about except Organic Chemistry and Genetics... neither of which would be interesting to you, I assume.

Mike and I have been living a VERY exciting life. In the past month we have gone to a crafts festival, gone for walks in the park, registered for baby stuff, put together all of Madeline's furniture for her room, and consistently gone to bed (no later than) 10:30.... Ha, one night I was passed out by 8:30. I always imagined I would be going to bed at 8:30 when I was the ripe age of 21. Yeah, maybe 8:30 a.m.

So proud of him for putting it all together! Stud!

You know how I know we are lame? We are way to excited about putting together Madeline's room. Today we got a package from my Grandma and Cousin, it was of the bedding from Pottery Barn Kids that I have been dying for, and it made our entire week! It was extremely sweet and thoughtful, so I just wanted to give a shout out if they are reading this!
Here is a sneak peak at the nursery (which is nowhere near finished):

& A VERY special thanks to my wonderful sister for making this quilt which we love!

On a side note:
Has anyone watched the television show "The Middle"?! It's about a pretty strange lower middle class family... The strangest character of them all is Sue Heck, by far. She is the daughter and she is pretty much bad at anything and everything, extremely awkward, and just odd. Why am I telling you this? Because Mike has convinced me is that Madeline is going to turn out to be a "Sue Heck"... this terrifies me, and when I say terrify, I mean I can't handle 2 of Mike! That's not even the worst part, the worst part is that Mike is excited about her turning out like that. If she turns out like "Sue Heck" I will blame Mikes genetic material... forever.

It scares me to think that THIS could be inside of this:
Yes, I am aware, I am getting HUGE. But that's okay because if i'm growing, she is growing... which is really exciting, because the more she grows, the more I can feel her kick, and Mike and I love feeling her kicks! They are so powerful, and she moves a lot. But we honestly fall in love a little more with every kick!

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the update!! that is a sweet crib. you're looking great and glad everything is going well for yall!
    love carly

    ReplyDelete