Saturday, September 3, 2011

Hide and Seek

I honestly don't know where to start with this post, I don't even have anything that I really wan't to talk about. I guess I could start with the fact that Monday was my 21st Birthday! Ha... I have to admit, it was not quite what I had in mind for my 21st. I kind of imagined it would be a combination between Katy Perry's "Friday Night" and a night in the life of Ke$ha. Oh BOY! Was I wrong. Sobriety was the last thing I had planned...correction: having a little baby growing inside of me was REALLY the last thing I imagined. All I can say is that on Madeline's 21st birthday, she is going to be sitting at home (sober) watching Michael and I take multiple bear fights while Golden Girls is playing on the TV. Payback really is a bitch. 
Okay, with all joking aside, Madeline must have known that it was my birthday because for the first time EVER, Michael actually felt her move! It was really exciting!!

Last night Mike and I decided to get our feet wet in the whole child care thing... so we baby sat our neighbors little girl. Let's just say that Michael is NOT cut out for a little girl. Poor Michael had to give up playing HALO to let her watch a princess movie (i know what you guys are thinking, "wow hell must have froze over", but it didn't, I think we are on to something) On a more positive side, we did have a blast playing hide and seek. A lot more fun than any adult should openly admit..



I posted another picture. I know, I look like I am 9 months in this picture, but don't worry I'm only 23 weeks! I can't imagine what im going to look like when it's finally time to have her. On a side note, Mike and I discovered a really disturbing thing about my stomach.... If we push on it, I have an outtie... maybe that's what I will have a picture of in my next blog.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats-- you're so cute! You're going to be a great mom..

    ReplyDelete
  2. The whole time I read this I was cracking up saying oh Megan I love u

    ReplyDelete