Thursday, August 25, 2011

Bump?!

So everyone has been asking for pictures of the "bump"... and all I can think is, "what in the hell is this bump people keep talking about?!" Because what I have is a lot more than a bump. That's like trying to say you are just going for a hike, but really you are going to climb Mt. Everest. OR maybe I just feel that way?

So here it is....



Oh, my bad, that is actually a picture of a beached whale... Lately I can't tell the difference. We will leave the picture up anyways, for the sake of comparing. I think the main reason why I feel this way is because my oh so loving husband likes to remind me every chance he gets. He takes every opportunity to remind me that I am FAT and pregnant, but that's okay. I will let him be mean, because in a few more weeks, he is going to be the one shaving my legs! 

 Mike has really been encouraging me to take pictures of my growing belly so that we can show Madeline one day. I have to give him props though, because getting me to pose for a glamour shot has been about as difficult as pulling teethe. I think the funniest part about the whole picture thing, is that we have probably taken about 50. I make him delete every single picture because I look "fat". So I have finally accepted it, it's not the camera that is making me look fat... it is Madeline. So without further delay, here are the real belly pictures:

This is me at 22 weeks.... I couldn't tell you what's going on in the second picture, but I look good...


- Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment